Sunday, July 17, 2011

Canada Caching

If you ever get the chance, ever, go to Canada and find a cache. The caching experience here is filled with adventure, breathtaking scenery, and quality caches that will make you appreciate the quality of this game.

Most who know me will attest to how I really don't like hiking into the woods to find just a micro, but here I haven't cared as the locations where these micros are hidden have been so fun to go to.

Also, I can tell at each location that I've visited so far that attention was given to following the cachers' creed, and that the COs have put a lot of time and effort into their caches. While I'm not ruling out that the poorly placed cache or evil micro doesn't exist, so far these caches have been very rewarding and well maintained.

Thank you for your caches Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment